Applicable standards: ASTM D1831, SH/T0122.
Provides an indication of shear stability of lubricating greases by testing the change in worked penetrations after two hours in the roll stability tester.
The instrument used in determination of grease consistency changes in the roller testing machine after work, with mechanical shear stability judgment of grease.
1. Idler retaining ring control drum work properly;
2. The bottom is equipped with a drive motor, so that speed is maintained at 155 ~ 180r/min;
3. Microcomputer temperature controller, digital display, accuracy ± 5 °C PT100 sensors;
4. Digital timer, record work time with the wind sounded the alarm.
1. Applicable standards: ASTM D1831 SH/T0122;
2. Heating method: electric coil heating machine power 1000W;
3. Working power: AC220V/50HZ, temperature control range of 21 ~ 38°C;
4. Motor speed: 155 ~ 180r/min;
5. The unit of work: unit 2.